COVID 19 GUIDELINES & PRECAUTIONS
On May 29,2020 Riverside County, CA announced that Short-Term Vacation rentals can resume operations as part of Phase 2 of the re-opening from COVID 19. Below is a summary of the guidance and the precautions we are taking to make our guest stay as safe as possible.
1. No events or group gatherings are permitted until approved by the State of California. Only guests registered for the home should be on premise. The contracting guest will need to provide a list of all guests who will be staying at the property.
2. Short-term rentals are allowed only in private homes or condos where the guest rents the “entire home” and is not sharing interior common areas (kitchen, bathrooms, living room, etc.) with the host. “Home-sharing” is not permitted at this time. The Manger has his own bedroom which is off limits to all guests. The Manager is able to enter and exit the Mansion without using any common areas. If he is required to help and needs to enter any common areas in any way he will be wearing a mask and gloves and will practice 6 feet social distancing with the guests.
3. After each rental we will a complete a full cleaning and disinfectant using cleaning products and protocols that meet with CDC guidelines. We have hired a professional cleaning service who will perform the cleaning to ensure all CDC guidelines are being met.
4. There will a minimum of 3 day gap between rental reservations in order to give our cleaning service sufficient time to do the necessary cleaning. The Riverside guideline says at least 24 hours so we will easily adhere to this guideline.
5. Liquid hand soap and hand sanitiser will be supplied for guests use at every sink.
6. All bed linen will be washed at a high temperature and in accordance with CDC guidelines. Dirty linens will be washed and dried off-site by a professional laundry service and will be bagged inside the property to eliminate excessive contact while being transported to the laundry facility. Off-site laundry will be returned to the home packaged in plastic wrap or other material.
7. We have prepared a schedule with our cleaning service as follows:
- a. All cleaning staff will wear masks and gloves while they perform the cleaning.
- b. On Tuesday they will strip all the beds and put on cleaned bed linens, towels, toilet paper and refill all hand soaps and hand sanitisers.
- c. They will clean and sanitise all the bedrooms and attached bathrooms.
- d. They will take the linens to a professional laundry service.
- e. On Thursday they will return all the cleaned linens etc and return to the designated bedroom.
- f. On Thursday they will clean and sanitise all common areas in order to be ready for our guest arrival on Friday. If guests are arriving on Thursday then the schedule will be adjusted to ensure at least a 24 hour period is adhered to by performing the cleaning of the common areas on Wednesday.
8. Vacation Rental owners, vendors and service team members will avoid entering the common areas and all guest rooms. If they are required to enter any of these areas they will be wearing masks and gloves and practice 6 feet social distancing.
9. The contracting guest will need to be the first to arrive so the in house Concierge Manager can pass all keys and do a tour of the property. This way the Manager does not have to engage with all the guests.
10. All kitchen ware, utensils and other cooking supplies provided have been cleaned in our dishwasher or by hand where necessary.
11. The Laundry room is available to the guests to use as they desire. All laundry soaps are provided free of charge.
12. The house has masks and gloves which can be used by the guests as long as supplies last, as these items are hard to purchase at this time. We will do our very best to supply these items.
DISCLAIMER: THE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT WILL DO AND HAS DONE EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO KEEP THE PROPERTY CLEANED. BUT IN NO WAY CAN WE GUARANTEE WE ARE COMPLETELY COVID FREE. WE HAVE TAKEN ALL PRECAUTIONS BY USING PROFESSIONAL CLEANING SERVICES AND NOT OUR OWN STAFF.